The Collection Shop has now partnered with Fedex CrossBorder to process all of our international orders and shipping.
With FEDEX CrossBorder we are now able to service collectors and art lovers from all corners of the world. Take a look at some of the advantages:
- Safe and Secure checkout.
- Checkout process supports 16 languages and 187 currencies.
- Accepting over 90 payment options.
- Very affordable shipping rates.
- Before completeing checkout you will be able to see the full Landed Cost, eliminating duty and tax surprises upon delivery.
- Delivery from Fredex in less than a week in most locations once your order arrives at their Hub.
- Arrival time can take 3 - 10 business days depending on which of our warehouses it will be shipping from.
How does it work?
Look for the icon below next to the add to cart button on each item's detail page and click on the button to proceed to international checkout.
Payment option is
for international orders only.
You would then be taken to the Fedex CrossBorder Secure checkout page where you will be able to review your order along with all shipping costs, duties and taxes. You will be required to enter you billing, shipping and payment information to complete the checkout process.
Fedex CrossBorder with then notify The Collection Shop about your order, at which time it will take 5 to 7 business days on instock items,(special order items may take longer) to deliver to Fedex CrossBorder offices.
Once Fedex CrossBorder recieves your item(s) they will be inspected to ensure it matches your invoice as well as for any damages.
Fedex CrossBorder will then prepare your order(s) to be shipped and arrive safely to you in just a few days via Federal Express. Fedex CrossBorder will notify you with your tracking information for your tracking purposes..
The Fedex CrossBorder service is safe, convenient and is seemlessly inigrated into The Collection Shop's shopping process.